>I have managed to send mail from the Win95 box but cannot seem to get the
setup right to allow the Win95 box to use the Linux box as a mail server.
Can someone point me to some documentation on how to do this?

>Thanks in advance,
>
>Ross

You will need to setup a pop3 server on your linux box. The package that I
use is qpopper and it was very easy to set-up.

Syd
----
http://syd.onsyd.com/

        "How do you know you're having fun
         if there's no one watching you have it."
                                        Douglas Adams
finger [EMAIL PROTECTED] for PGP public key!