Hi all,
I'm trying to learn xinetd so I installed 2.1.7-3 (from debian 1.2) on a debian
1.1-upgraded-to-1.2 machine. I found these (little) problems:
1. config file (when modified) is not reread using killall -USR1 xinetd or
   /etc/init.d/xinetd reload. I have to stop and start it
2. using log_type = FILE <filename> doesn't work if filename doesn't exist. Man
   page says it should create it, but it doesn't.
Am I overlooking something? Can anyone confirm these problems?