Hi all,

I'm in the process of writing an article about installing Linux (using
Debian) and hope to have a compatible mini Debian distribution on the
CD that comes with the magazine.  I've looked, but can't seem to find
info on the policy and details on creating non-official distributions.

This isn't a review, it's a how-to article. I'm hoping that this will
give Linux, Debain and the concept a freely available software some
good exposure, so I'd appreciate any help on getting this to go
smoothly.  (It's my first article and plan to make a donation to the
cause afterwards once they pay me.)

Thanks,
Keith