If anyone has the Epson Stylus Color 600 working with magicfilter, I would
love to hear what you did.  I did plain vanilla installation of gs,
magicfilter, and magicfilterconfig, but I can't ever print plain text.  It
just scoots the paper back and forth for a while, sticks it in the middle,
and then the power light keeps blinking forever (supposedly indicating
data is being sent to the printer, even though lpq shows 'no entries'.