Does anyone have any experience using netboot? My department has a number
of Windows machines and a couple of fast Debian machines in one room all
on a net. After plugging debian and X enough, the debian machine consoles
are always busy but some students still are using windows, so I can't
convert all machines to debian. Is it possible to use netboot to boot
these machines from floppy to run off of one of the debian machines? The
other solution would be to put second disks in these windows machines, but
funds are scarce and that may not be a viable alternative. Cheers.

--
Colin Telmer, Institute of Intergovernmental Relations
School of Policy Studies Building, Queen's University