On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Daniel J. Mashao wrote:

> Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 21:02:25 +0200 (SAT)
> From: "Daniel J. Mashao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Where is xload program?
>
> I am looking for xload package and I don't know where it is?
> How can I find out where it is w/o having to waste bandwidth? and secondly
> why don't they just leave xload alone? There is no need for xload to be
> part of another program. My 2 cents.

        If I am not mistaken xload is in the package xproc(something).deb

> Daniel J. Mashao --
>    [EMAIL PROTECTED]             http://www.ee.uct.ac.za/~daniel

        Daniel.

Daniel Doro Ferrante        email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System Manager              http://www.cecm.usp.br/~danieldf

CECM - Curso de Ciencias Moleculares - USP
       Course of Molecular Sciences - University of Sao Paulo