Ulf,

Thanks for your reply.  I have a 1.3.1 CD with xtetris on it, and since
I've upgraded to hamm fully, it's no longer available thru dselect.  I
tried what you suggested, but xtetris wouldn't run at all, so I removed
it.  I think it's odd to have packages available in dselect which have
dependencies that aren't available.

oh, well, i found a mixer that's good (tkmixer) and since it's only a
game that i can't get to work, it's really no big deal.  debian remains
the best OS that I'm aware of, IMHO. :)

matty

Matt Thompson
MZI, Inc.           v-206.430.3726