On Sat, Oct 18, 1997 at 10:13:54PM -0400, Simon Karpen wrote:
> some more ammo if anybody needs info to convince people of windows nt's
> instability and not being suitable for tasks where reliability is
> important...

[long technical message snipped]

Hello!

Although it is fun to see what Windoze makes bad, I ask you you not to send
such documents to this list. At least, it is a Debian GNU/Linux list, and it
costs money to transport and receive email.

A link to this document somewhere in the internet would have been sufficient
for those interested.

Thank you
Marcus

--