Hi.  I'm running into a problem with bo and XFree 3.3-3,
I can't quite figure out where it's coming from, but here's
the gist of it. I haven't had anything out of the ordinary
happen when I'm working but if I leave for awhile without
logging out, I sometimes return to find the session's died
and I'm back at the xdm login screen. when I relog I see
xconsole saying:

Read failed, re-opening console
Oct  9 06:53:58 visitation syslogd 1.3-3#17: restart.

anyone have ideas what's going on here?

possibly relevant background info -

I'm using the generic s3 server, xbase and xdm from bo,
fvwm2.0.45, xscreensaver (also from bo), and tkdesk as the
controlling process of the X session.

many thanks in advance,
                                -MP