On Tue, Oct 28, 1997 at 12:55:45PM -0700, Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:
> Speaking of automounting, have any of you folks come across a way of
> automounting SMB "volumes"?  I don't like smbclient/smbmount.

The autofs-pre15 patch updates the man page to show such an example, the
code might be already in 0.3.14, so it's worth a try (but if it is not,
that would be one good reason to re-compile the thing ;)

Put the following in your map :

windoze        -fstype=smbfs   ://windoze/c

(from the man page : [This] makes a share exported from a Windows machine
available for automounting.)

Hope this helps,

olive
--
                Olivier Tharan, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

SET DEVICE=EXXON to screw up your environment.