Everything has to come from a package in main stable Debian though...is
this?  I'm also mainly looking for an X-version tetris, although I'm not
opposed to also having a console/vga tetris.

Thanks
Sam

Message from Alex Yukhimets ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on %m-%N-%y:

--
VA Research Linux Workstations |  The World's Best Linux Computers
http://www.varesearch.com      |