David Oswald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi all...
>
>       while trying to install most.deb it occurs that slang0.99.34  needs to
> be installed.
>
>       Here are the results of my installation. I could use some help here - I
> hope i'm not missing something obvious...

The messages indicate that you tried to install slang0.99.34-dev.
This is different from slang0.99.34 (without -dev).  The latter
(without -dev) is what you need.
--
Ben Pfaff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senders of unsolicited commercial e-mail will receive free 32MB core files!