I hat to be naive, but I've read a little bit about this bug (first on
www.news.com, and very little more on www.x86.org) and there is one
thing that is vague:

Are Pentium Pro and/or Pentium II also effected by this bug?

I would try it on my pro system, but I would rather not have to reset in
the name of discovery if someone already knows the answer...