I see no wish or tclsh packages.
These are required by the Debian hamm package exmh_2.0zeta-3.deb.
I have had this problem with other packages that required dependent-packages
not at ftp.debian.org.

The following packages were missing for gimp      gimp-data-min_0.99.14-1_all.de
libmpeg1_1.2.2-1_i386.deb
I eventually found these debian packages at
         ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/bins/debian

The "Debian libc5 to libc6 Mini-HOWTO says to install
        libreadline2_2.1-4
but I only find libreadline2_2.1-2.
I never did find this debian package.

Does anyone know where I can find the packages "wish" and "tclsh"?
Are these packages in some developers' directory, since they seem to not
notice missing dependent-packages?
--
Jim Burt, NJ9L,         Fairfax, Virginia, USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.mnsinc.com/jameson

"If merely 'feeling good' could decide, drunkenness would be the supremely
valid human experience."      --William James, Varieties of Religious
Experience