Hi,

I have a PC at home running Debian with no connection to the net. To keep it
up-to-date, i have a mirror of ftp.debian.org. It is quite some work to update
it; currently I do it by taking my Packages file, making sort and diff and
grep till I have the new Packages, get them via wget, put them on zip disks
and take them home.

Ok, this works, but is not really pretty. I wonder if anybody has a script
that can sync two sites via floppy net, e. g. by taking a ls -lR from home and
checking on the ftp server what has changed etc. (The Debian "mirror" script
can only sync two sites that are both on the net.)

Such a script would be valuable for many Debian users, I guess, so if you feel
you could write it, do so or give me some hints how to...

        Falk