I'm running Netscape 4.04 with bo and have been having some trouble
getting Netscape's internal mail to work.  I've set Netscape's preferences
to use its internal movemail function and have chmod'ed my
/var/spool/mail/redwards subdirectory to 01777 like Netscape recommends.
However, I still get permission denied errors.

   Could someone give me a walkthrough on how to get Communicator's mail
functions working?  Thanks in advance.

 Regards,                 | Debian GNU/ __      o