You can mount vfat filesystems under linux.  Make sure your kernel is
configured for vfat support.  Simply typing 'cat /proc/filesystems' will
list all FS types that are supported.  If you don't see vfat, run 'modconf'
and load the module for vfat support.  Then find out what partition Win95 is
located on. If your win95 partition is /dev/hda1 execute 'mount -t vfat
/dev/hda1 /mnt'

When you 'cd /mnt' you will see your Win95 partition( c:\ ).

Thanks,
Dennis
--
dpk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Network Administrator   |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875