Hi, all --

I am using PCI version of the [EMAIL PROTECTED] video card w. 4 Mb of memory.
X is working under libc6 system and xerver-mach64_3.3.1-2.deb package.
However, when starting the server I get a message (in that text output
just prior to X showing up (using startx)) that Xserver and PCI bus don't
agree on the ChipRev and that the PCI info is being used. BTW, the chip
is Rage Pro...
The other day a new Xsuse servers have been released which have (or so they
say) a direct support for RagePro chips. Questions are:
-is there anyone using a Xsuse server under libc6 debian?
-is there any benefit in installing Xsuse server, since I do have
        a working X?
-if there is benefit, how should I install the xsuse version to keep things
        upgradeable from the deb pkg'ing scheme point of view?

Thanks

damir