Hallo,
  I have very interesting problem :
 I'm using Debian on 586 as Mail Gateway to my computers which is connected via
UUCP. UUCP connection is established by modems in regular time intervals. When
e-mail arrives with dest. address like [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sendmail stores it in
UUCP qeue named abc.
And now :
  if I send mail to tis address it works fine. Sendmail return stat=mail sent
But if I send mail with attachment - It doesn't work. Sendmail return
stat=Service unavaible.
I don't know exactly which attachments make this error, but sometimes it works
with ZIP file and NEVER with XLS file format.

                Thank you in advance for any answer.
                                                                marty