From: "Kris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Newbee Dual Linux Install and Lilo question...
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:46:54 -0800

Ok I have a fully installed and functioning debian install of Linux on 1
partition. I now have a second partition of 700mb that I want to install a
second fully functional debian on. I was going to do this via the cd and
have it install on the second partition this time. Do I need to make any
changes to lilo before I do this or do I make the changes after I install
the fully functional Linux on the second partition. Thanks Kris