On 14 Feb 98 at 23:00, Remco wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Feb 1998, Richard B. Talley wrote:
>
>  : I can't find smbclient or smbmount anywhere on the system. I've been
>  : through all the FAQ's and HOWTO's.
>
> Try the samba package:
>   hamm/hamm/binary-i386/net/samba_1.9.18p2-1.deb

Yeah, that sat up and talked accross the Ethernet just fine. Thanks.

Now, I had the impression that ksmbfs was all you needed if you just
wanted a smb client, not a server, on a Linux box. What is the purpose of
the ksmbfs pkg?

Richard B. Talley  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability
is an essential aspect." Tim Berners-Lee
<http://www.w3.org/Press/IPO-announce>