Hi,

It occurred to me that running dselect | ftp as root could potentially
compromise root access.

I don't want users to be able to run dselect, and I don't want to loose
the power of dselect by downloading all packages and package lists
individually, but I want to decrease the potential of root access being
compromised while running dselect | ftp.

What's an intelligent solution?
--
D a v i d   S t e r n