I seek to use one computer with two full X-windows users.
This would be a cheap in time/money approach for my wife and I simultaneously
using Linux.
I believe I could get a dummy terminal working through the serial port,
then display on a second monitor (though I don't know any approach for a
second mouse).
Is this reasonable, or is there another approach?
--
Jim Burt, NJ9L,         Fairfax, Virginia, USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.mnsinc.com/jameson

"It is not the shortcomings of others, nor what others have done or not
 done that one should think about, but what one has done or not done oneself."
--Dhammapada   ["dp" command for quotes from the Dhammapada, in Linux]