On Thu, Feb 26, 1998 at 02:20:42PM +0100, Gernot Bauer wrote:

> > > I installed the dosemu-package (stable-distribution) but the config-file
> > > is missing (should be /etc/dosemu/conf) and I cant find a readme how to
> > > create one...
> > >

> > Maybe have a look in /var/lib/dosemu/...
> >
> I just have the "hdimage" there :(

Here is the layout of my dosemu files after installation.

I eventually copied /usr/lib/dosemu/config.dist to /etc/dosemu.conf and
made the /etc/conf symbolic link point to that instead.

/etc/dosemu
============
conf                    # Symlink to /usr/lib/dosemu/config.dist
users

/usr/lib/dosemu
===============
config.dist
hddummy
hdimage.dist.gz

/var/lib/dosemu
hdimage                 # This is the initial FreeDOS image used
                        # when "dos" is first executed.
                        # I replaced this with the image in
                        # /usr/lib/dosemu/hdimage.dist.gz
                        # and installed dos 6.22 in the new image.

--
John Spence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://www.lynx.net.au/~jspence