I've used alien to convert the RPM for RH Motif 2.1 to .deb  Looking at the
listing for files for lesstif and RH Motif 2.1 I see that if I install RH
over lesstif it will overwrite some of the files that lesstif provides.
Should I just remove lesstif and go with RH Motif?  Would apps like
xscreensaver-dmotif work with the libs provided by RH motif?

Curious.

Thaths
--
 "What is freedom of expression?  Without the freedom to offend, it
             ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie