Kenneth L. Summers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I would have to disagree.  I like it the way it is.  It is simple, elegant,
> and I don't have to search through five screens to find what I want.  As for
> professional:  I've seen plenty of "professional" sites that are cluttered,
> take *way* to long to download, and are hard to use.
>
> I would agree that a little more color and contrast might be nice (it is
> pretty white), and a unified structure (i.e., banners that match on every
> page, etc.) is a good thing.  But I have to think that the basic structure
> is pretty good the was it is.

     I agree with Ken.  One of the good features of the current web
site is that it is as usable with lynx as it is with a GUI.  Far too
many "professional" sites hide information and links inside graphics,
so a text-based bowser can't see them.

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>