I want to mirror hamm on my machine at home, but because the site I was
mirroring from died, I am now mirroring from a different site.  The
problem is that mirroring doesn't seem to neccessarily keep the same time
stamp for some reason (to do with timezones), hence if I switch to another
site with slightly different time stamps, "mirror" thinks all the files
need updating when really they don't.  Now I understand there is a way of
overcoming this by telling mirror to ignore time stamps, but this causes
other problems because sometimes you don't want mirror to ignore the
times.  I notice that there is a file "timestamp.txt" in the base debian
directory.  Perhaps there is a way of using this to overcome my problem?
Perhaps there is a new version of mirror which adjusts for timezone
differences?

Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark.

____\__/_____\__/--\__/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/