Hello
Three questions:

1. I am trying to install Debian on an IBM ThinkPad 760EL but the machine dont
want to boot. I use a floppy with resc1440.bin, at the boot prompt I type
"linux floppy=thinkpad" with no results. I have read the instructions about
boot parameters to use and ThinkPad is mentioned there, but I guess I dont type
it right.

2. I wonder if anyone has heard about running Pro/E under linux. The reason is
we want to buy cheap and fast hardware (meaning with Windows NT) but keep our
archives in UNIX  if it possible to use it, Linux seems to be an interesting
alternative.

3. Can you recommend any SQL based freeware for Linux, we would like to do some
tests.

Best regards EE.