On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 12:03:33AM -0700, Cameron Matheson wrote:
| On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 03:56:55PM +0900, Nick Hastings wrote:
| > * Cameron Matheson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [021212 15:44]:
| > > 1)  Using mutt in X.  Mutt is really really ugly in an xterm (or at
| > > least i think it is), is there any fonts or other ways of running mutt
| > > that work better for people (i don't really like to run it in the
| > > console because my browser and everything is in X).
| >
| > Have you set up the colours?
|
| Hmmm, no i have just been using the defaults... what would you suggest?

I suggest this :

    # the currently selected message
    color indicator brightyellow black

    # the thread indicators
    color tree brightred black

    # the command reminder at the top and the status bar at the bottom
    color status brightcyan black

    # this is the folder list and the message list
    # Make sure that 'white' is really bright enough in the term's color palette
    color normal white black
    #color normal brightwhite black

-D

of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/