Timothy C. Phan wrote:

> Hi,

hi

>   I'd like to know how can I share linux directories to other PC
>   connected to the same network.  I have a 2 linux boxes, 1 NT/WS,
>   1 NT/server and 1 95/notebook.

ok so you have 2 NT workstations and 1 95 Workstation
I would suggest SAMBA
Samba allows you to share files using "LanManger" protocols
(the technical name is Server Message Buffer)Windows NT and 95 not only
suport this...it is what they normally use
there are many ways to set that up....
samba is available as a debian package
...there are of course other ways...
you could get an NFS client for the Win95 machine (marathon is a pretty
nice one last time I saw it in action anway...forget who makes it)
but I think using samba is the best (and cheapest) way to go
-Steve

>   Thanks!

your welcome-Steve