I need help trying to install Debian on a system with low memory.  I
have made the Rescue disk and the Low memory root disk.  Setup goes fine
until after "Copying root filesystem from floppy to /dev/hda10 ...".
This copies from drive A: and completes with "done."  Should it be
copying from drive B: if that is where the Low memory root disk is?
After it says it is done, it next says the following:

VFS: Can't find a minix or minix V2 filesystem on dev 03:0a.
Mount /dev/hda10 (type minix) on /mnt: wrong filesystem type, or bad
 superblock on /dev/hda10
sbin/swapsetup: cannot create /mnt/etc/swappartition: directory
 nonexistent
sbin/swapsetup started OK

Then I return to the menu and choose to REBOOT.

It then says to wait for the boot: prompt and enter "lowmemboot root=".
Am I supposed to enter something after the =?  I tried everything.  Not
entering anything gives me the VFS: Cannot open root device 00:00.  If
I try /dev/hda10 it comes back with Mounted root (msdos filesystem)
readonly.  Unable to open an initial console.

Any help is appreciated...