Hello:

I just installed mutt on my computer and it is not in color.  Here is
an output of "mutt -v":

Mutt 0.91i (1998-04-11)
Copyright (C) 1996-8 Michael R. Elkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 2.0.29 [using slang 9938]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-HIDDEN_HOST  +HOMESPOOL  -USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
+USE_POP  +HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_RX  +HAVE_COLOR  -BUFFY_SIZE  -EXACT_ADDRESS
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="Mailbox"
SHAREDIR="/usr/local/lib"
ISPELL="/usr/bin/ispell"

Mail bug reports along with this output to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Notice I compiled with slang.  Also, I have a recent terminfo database
(Debian 1.3.1 installed).  My $TERM is set to linux.  I've also tried
rxvt, colr_xterm, and xterm for the TERM variable.  mutt is not in
color on the console nor in an xterm or rxvt term (under X).  I am NOT
using screen.  I also tried explicitly setting the TERMINFO variable
to my terminfo database path.  Nothing works.  It's nasty.

Thanks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]