Hello all

I am trying to install X on a ThinkPad 760EL with a graphic-card
"Cyber9385/82", chpiset "tgui96xx". When X86Setup attempt to start the
SVGA-server the screen remain black, after pressing Ctrl+Alt+Backspace I get
the following message:
"The program is running on a different virtual terminal. Please switch to the
correct virtual terminal". I would gladely do so if I knew how. Can anyone help
me?Thanks in advance.

Thank you bjo, for your tip on the tecra boot discs, my ThinkPad did like them.
I came at least far enough to encounter the above mentioned problem.

Best regards, have a nice  Pentecost //EE