On 12/13/2002 1:55 PM, martin f krafft pounded the keyboard with stubby
fingers to type:

Perhaps the powers that be, should rethink this e-mail list policy.

No, please don't. http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
Well, If you followed the principle laid out in that memorandum, you'd accept replies to your inbox, as a reply-all does that. I don't agree with the way the list is setup btw. It's too unweldy for the reasons I outlined previously.

Anyway whatever - I'll deal with it. I'm just not going to be as eager to help as I could. :(