I've e Debian 2.0 frozen host with X windows and fvwm95.
Now when I run a program and some windows are opened often I'm
obtainig:
  xterm: Error 29, errno 11: Resource temporarily unavailable
or when I attempting to run xterm:
  bash: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
and so on...
when the problem appear persist also with normal tty.

With few windows the problem don't exist.

Someone know where is the problem ? What I can to see ?

Some installed packages:
||/ Name            Version
ii  libc6           2.0.7pre1-4
ii  bash            2.01.1-3