---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 07:29:36 -0600 (CST)
From: Cheryl Homiak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Mail/exim problem

I looked in the archives and didn't see anything about this but sometimes I do
have problems with the archives, so sorry if this is a repeat.
For two days now, my outgoing mail hasn't been going out though I am receiving
incoming mail. I am using unstable.
Here is a sample of the messages I am getting.
Not sure this will go out either, but thought I'd try.
thanks.
Actually, a few pieces of my outgoing seem to be getting there too, but
not to certain hosts.

Cheryl