I have recently installed Debian using the instructions on the web site.
(I used a 5 floppy set). Everything seems to work fine. But man is
missing (or so I think). I cannot access the manpages (am i doing it
incorrectly by using man?) and whatis also doesnt work. I have combed
the distributions archive and found nothing as far as man. Does anyone
know what I need to do, or what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Fungame