Robert L. Harris said:

> But atleast it's not the Nigerian spam so he gets 2 points for
> originality.  Obviously not IQ points though.

I'm still trying to figure out just what the purpose of the Nigerian
spam is. It's started changing countries a bit lately. I replied to
one of those from a junk email address last year sometime. Actually
had a conversation (of sorts) going for a week or so. Never quite got
to the pitch where they asked for my money for anything though.
Probably because I insisted I was a "cash only" proponent and had no
active bank account or credit cards.

Gerald
http://www.phorce1.com
http://www.buskatiers.org