>> "JM" == John McPeek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

JM> Please Help!

When you want help, be specific about your problem. As my PSI
abilities aren't that good and I am also not in a mood of guessing. "I
got a problem, my setup is ok, but I get an error blahblub (don't
remember exactly)" is not a good description.

Please send the contents of /var/log/ppp.log (just for one
dialattempt). And also the contents of the configfiles you use, and
some details from your ISP (terminal login? PAP?)

Ciao,
        Martin

--
from a 1996 Microshit ad campaign:
"The less you know about computers the more you want Micro$oft!"