Hi people,
I have a laptop from TOSHIBA, model 310CDS, and I have a copy of your
last distribution (hamm, 2.0, 24/7/98.)

I have a floppy disk that I wrote using the command rawrite2 whith
arguments 'resc1440.bin' and 'A:'. (from
debian/hamm/main/disks-i386/current)

Then I inserted the floppy disk and rebooted the WindowsNT system I
already have on this laptop.

I viewed the normal debian welcome message and the 'boot:' prompt. So I
pressed ENTER.

The boot process was starting. I read the messages about loading the
root.bin and the linux kernel.

Then the laptop was rebooted. Starting the same boot process. Endless...

I tryed several times this operation, but it is always restarting after

Do you have some hints about that?

I thank you very much,
Giuseppe Sacco