My script doesn't quite work.  Could someone tell me what I've done wrong?

The problem is that it displays the file as soon as it has a nonzero
length. I would like the script to wait until the file is 95 bytes long.

My script:

-----
until test -s filename
do
        sleep 5s
done

cat filename
-----

Many thanks to those of you who have responded to my past questions and
any who respond to this question.

Patrick

P.S. Is there such a thing as a scripting how-to?  If so, I missed it.
Either way, it would be great to know where I can read about it, either
from a how-to or something else.  It might even save me the embarrassment
of asking an incredibly obvious question.