>> "NC" == Nuno Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

NC> I didn't understood, yet, isdnconfig ! :(( What should I write !?

isdnconfig. At the prompt. As root. Some things are really mysterious,
aren't they ;-)

NC> ipppd: peer authentication required but no authenthication file accessible

NC> pap-secrets are with 600 permissions !

Hmm. You try this as root, right? What is the output of
ls -l /etc/ppp/pap-secrets?

 ipppd user nemanuel remotename provider \
 ipcp-accept-local ipcp-accept-remote \
 -detach \
 mru 1524 \
 -bsdcomp -ac -pc -vj -vjccomp -pred1comp \
 debug \
 useifip \
 /dev/ippp0 &

This assumes that you have a line in /etc/ppp/pap-secrets reading

nemanuel   provider        your-password

Ciao,
        Martin