I am having trouble with porting a DOS prog to linux, It is used to
control a Parallel port interface card, which I bought as a kit from the
local electronics store. It works fine in DOS, but now, when I try to get
and send info to it ( inb([base]) and outb([value],[base]) ) nothing
registers. The control program that someone pointed to at:
http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/software/ppc-1.0.tgz
works quite well, but My program wont work.

Is there something I should do in my program to let the port be used
freely? ( Hex 0x378 ) I have the ioperm stuff from the ppc program.

Can anyone help? I would probably accept flames... :)

                       Michael Beattie ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

      WinErr: 007 System price error - Inadequate money spent on hardware