What is I purchaced an additional dynamic IP?  The connection would go
through my existing line, so it'd be on the same network card.  Could I
get bind to update on DHCP requests?

How does the IRC server do a reverse lookup?  The regular way, or do they
ask the name server of that IP (which is quicker)?

Thanks
-Paul