On Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:19:29 EDT, "Stephen J. Carpenter" wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 1998 at 04:47:30PM -0700, Dimas Franco wrote:
> > HI :-) CAN I RUN PROGRAMS FOR WN95 ON LYNUX LIKE AUTOCAD 14
> [..]
> It is possible to get CAD programs for Linux.
> [..]

I don't know if all these links are current, and also please be warned
that some are $hareware, some are commercial, at least one is only in
the concept stage of development, and one or two are just "toolkits"
and not full-fledged apps.  The open source (free) contender to autocad
will probably be FreeDesigner, however it is still pre-alpha.  I think
MicroStation, BRL and one or both of the V's are commercial autocad
contenders for Linux.

  angela! Graphs, Diagrams   http://www.mpi-sb.mpg.de/~pabst/angela/

  BRL-CAD® modeling  http://web.arl.mil:80/software/brlcad/

  daVinci Graph Vis. Sys. http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~davinci/