Hi,

Thanks for the letter. However, my modem speed is set to 115000.

Actually, the reason for all this, is that I read somewhere, that linux is
able to set latencies for various programs, since it is so network
centric. And that article mentioned that telnet is set to low-latency, so
that it gets a good response.

So, I've been wondering is there is something I did, or didn't do, which
changed that. I've played with the MTU and MRU settings. Currently, its
296 for both. No difference whatsoever.

BG