On Sun, 6 Sep 1998, Matt Kopishke wrote:

 : I have a question, not a problem.  At the bottom of my message is my
 : config file (/etc/mirror/mirror.default) for mirror.  First off, I no it
 : works, it d/l about 273 megs of packages, then died.  I am trying to set
 : up a unofficial debian mirror, I pretty much I wasn¹t every i386 package
 : (hamm, slink, non-free, contrib etc) but not any other platform.  From
 : what I can tell, this config file *should* do that, but when I set it
 : off, it got packages from the slink directory that were not i386 (I think
 : it got from arm, to alpha be for it died), then be for getting any thing
 : from hamm, it died (I don't think this was a configuration problem, but a
 : connection problem) can any one verify that the setup up is correct?

Sorry, didn't check your config. But you may try 'mirror -n mirrorconffile'
to test it. It will list every file it will get from the remote server, but
doesn't actually get it.

 -Remco
  • Mirror Matt Kopishke
    • Remco van de Meent