Hello everyone,

I need an advice on how to do it.
The situation is the following:

I have bo system installed and I have changed ISP and can not seem to
configure ppp to conect to it. I can do it from a different machine and
transfer files using floppies (sorry no network...)

Could someone tell me where I can find instructions on doing upgrade
manually, not from CD. Which files to download and in which order.
Or may be some one can tell me how to do it...

Of course, one of the solutions it to make installation disks and do
everything from the begining (without reformating hard drive).

Any advice is appreciated.

ZORO

                       Take these broken wings and learn to fly...
       ///|\\\
         0 0
    (     .     )            http://pages.nyu.edu/~rqf6512
          -