Hi Debian users,
        I setup some computers with Debian Hamm and installed ncpfs and ipx
papackages. I already mount user directories with .nwclient file and ncpmount
at .bash_profile and umount at .bash_logout at console.
        But in XWindow I didn't figure how I can mount user directory when he
logins into XWindow and umount when he logouts. Are there archives that I
canput ncpmount and ncpumount at beginning and end of login in XWindow?
        Have a nice day,                        Paulo Henrique