I just upgraded Kde to the 1.0 "stable" release, and among other things
have found that I can not run many of my programs...  For example, when I
try to run a terminal, nothing happens.... same with Netscape, and several
others...  in fact, the only programs that seem to open w/out a hitch are
kfm && a few other KDE apps...  How can I once again run even something as
simple as bash, or Netscape??  I installed all the KDE packages, even the
lib/support-dev ones, so I'm thinking that I'm not missing files...

--Evan
Evan Van Dyke                                   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Page: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         ICQ#: 15442232
DNRC's Minister of Lost Internet Packets.       O-
Amateur Radio Call Sign:  KB8PVE
        "Quoth the Raven...  'Nevermore!'" --Edgar Allen Poe
        "I'll bet that all you can do is watch the ball bounce around the
screen"
                                           --Dilbert to Management